Aloha and welcome to our Oahu Intergroup of Hawai’i Town Hall page. Since June, 2020 the OIG has been holding community town halls on issues and topics of interest to our Oahu Alcoholics Anonymous fellowship.
Our town halls are an opportunity for our A.A. community to come together to share their experience, strength, and hope. While our groups always have a voice and a vote at the Oahu Intergroup through their Intergroup Representative, these town halls are not business meetings. They are an opportunity for all of us to gather and share our mana’o. In Hawaiian mana’o means thoughts, ideas, knowledge, or opinions. We hope you can join us.
On this page, you will find minutes and other documentation from our previous town halls and any information for our upcoming town halls.
We hope to hold quarterly town halls and would love to hear from you what topics you think we should be discussing. Please keep in mind that these are not workshops or business meetings. The OIG does hold workshops as well and, yes, we’d love your input for those as well!
- OIG Town Hall #6 – All Island Intergroup Extragavanza (March 17, 2021)
- OIG Town Hall #5 – Facing the Technical Challenges of A.A.’s Future (December 9, 2020)
OIG Town Hall 5th Edition Minutes (PENDING)
- OIG Town Hall #4 – Reaching Out in the Time of COVID-19 (October 28, 2020)
- OIG Town Hall #3 – The Doctor’s Opinion (August 26, 2020)
- OIG Town Hall #2 – Reopening Our Meetings Part 1 (June 24, 2020)
- OIG Town Hall #1 – Reopening Our Meetings Part 1 (June 17, 2020)