(Physical) Waikiki Beach Morning MeditationBack to Meetings
Tuesday, to 7:30 am
- 11th Step Meditation
- Outdoor Meeting
This meeting is open and anyone may attend.
Meeting is located under a tree 50 feet from the 12 Coconuts meeting.
Format is 3 minutes of introductory readings, 15 minutes of silent meditation, and then 7 minutes of open sharing. 25 minutes in total and meets 6 days a week, everyday except Sundays
- Updated February 2, 2021
Kapiolani Park - Beach Side
11 other meetings at this location
2650 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
Address approximate - outdoor park meeting. The meeting is on the beach side, about 100 yards Diamond Head of Kapahulu Ave.
ACCESSIBILITY: 1. Is there a parking stall specifically for individuals with accessibility issues? Does it have an 8-foot wide access aisle, with 98-inches of vertical clearance, available for lift-equipped van? NO
2. Is there a ramp with 6-foot long railings, between 34 and 38-inches high? NO
3. Does the entrance door have at least 32-inches of clear opening (for a double door, at-least one 32-inch leaf)? YES
4. Is the threshold 1/4-inch high or less, or if beveled, no more than 3/4-inches high? NO
5. In the restroom, is there a wheelchair accessible stall that has an area of at least 5 feet by 5 feet, clear of the door swing? NO
6. Or is there a less accessible stall that provides a greater access than a typical stall (either 36 by 69-inches or 48 by 69-inches) YES
District 10 - Waikiki