Came To Believe Location Temporarily ClosedBack to Meetings
Thursday, to 4:15 pm
- Location Temporarily Closed
This meeting is temporarily not meeting in-person.
Meeting format varies.
No early release and no parking. Smoking is permitted outside on the corner of the parking lot, by the propane tank under the big tree. Please note: Kaheiheimalie Building - Queen's Counseling Center closed on all Holidays.
Temporarily Closed until further notice | Came to Believe | Monday - Friday 3:15 pm | will be closed | Kaheiheimalie Building - Queen's Counseling Center
Temporarily Closed 11/28/19 & 11/29/19 only | Came to Believe | Thursday & Friday 3:15 pm | will be closed and reopen December 2nd | Kaheiheimalie Building - Queen's Counseling Center
- Updated March 21, 2020
Kaheiheimalie Building - Queen's Counseling Center
4 other meetings at this location
1374 Nuuanu Ave
Honolulu, HI 96817
1. Is there a parking stall specifically for individuals with accessibility issues? Does it have an 8-foot wide access aisle, with 98-inches of vertical clearance, available for lift-equipped van? YES
2. Is there a ramp with 6-foot long railings, between 34 and 38-inches high? NO
3. Does the entrance door have at least 32-inches of clear opening (for a double door, at-least one 32-inch leaf)? YES
4. Is the threshold 1/4-inch high or less, or if beveled, no more than 3/4-inches high? YES
5. In the restroom, is there a wheelchair accessible stall that has an area of at least 5 feet by 5 feet, clear of the door swing? YES
6. Or is there a less accessible stall that provides a greater access than a typical stall (either 36 by 69-inches or 48 by 69-inches) YES
District 02 - Honolulu