To see this calendar on a smartphone, please turn your phone 90 degrees for a landscape view.
- This event has passed.
Central Office Curbside Recovery
July 22 @ 9:00 am - July 25 @ 1:00 pm
- Curbside Recovery:
- Five days a week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Four hours each day: 9a -1p
- All Volunteers will be asked to wear masks, and gloves while engaging with the Fellowship
- Volunteers will bring the literature directly to your car. Please remain in your car on the curbside of Beretania in the Century Squares loading zone. (Mauka side of the building)
- No visitors please
- We are asking the Fellowship to please call orders in 24 hours in advance to: (808)946-1438 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Oahu Central Office Volunteers will contact the member requesting literature, advise them of the amount of Sale and best time for them to pick up their order
- Please provide exact cash or a check made payable to Oahu Intergroup of HI Inc.
- Curbside Recover pick will be available between 9a -1p on Beretania Street of the Century Square building in the loading zone – only