Came To BelieveBack to Meetings
Friday, to 4:15 pm
This meeting is open and anyone may attend.
No early release and no parking. Smoking is permitted outside on the corner of the parking lot, by the propane tank under the big tree. Please note: Kaheiheimalie Building - Queen's Counseling Center closed on all Holidays.
Temporarily Closed 11/28/19 & 11/29/19 only | Came to Believe | Thursday & Friday 3:15 pm | will be closed and reopen December 2nd | Kaheiheimalie Building - Queen's Counseling Center
- Updated November 27, 2019
Kaheiheimalie Building - Queen's Counseling Center
4 other meetings at this location
1374 Nuuanu Ave
Honolulu, HI 96817
1. Is there a parking stall specifically for individuals with accessibility issues? Does it have an 8-foot wide access aisle, with 98-inches of vertical clearance, available for lift-equipped van? YES
2. Is there a ramp with 6-foot long railings, between 34 and 38-inches high? NO
3. Does the entrance door have at least 32-inches of clear opening (for a double door, at-least one 32-inch leaf)? YES
4. Is the threshold 1/4-inch high or less, or if beveled, no more than 3/4-inches high? YES
5. In the restroom, is there a wheelchair accessible stall that has an area of at least 5 feet by 5 feet, clear of the door swing? YES
6. Or is there a less accessible stall that provides a greater access than a typical stall (either 36 by 69-inches or 48 by 69-inches) YES