A Wakeup CallBack to Meetings
This meeting is open and anyone may attend.
Meeting in held in community hall near priory.
- Updated December 5, 2019
St. Peter's Episcopal Church
11 other meetings at this location
1317 Queen Emma St
Honolulu, HI 96813
1. Is there a parking stall specifically for individuals with accessibility issues? Does it have an 8-foot wide access aisle, with 98-inches of vertical clearance, available for lift-equipped van? NO
2. Is there a ramp with 6-foot long railings, between 34 and 38-inches high? YES
3. Does the entrance door have at least 32-inches of clear opening (for a double door, at-least one 32-inch leaf)? YES
4. Is the threshold 1/4-inch high or less, or if beveled, no more than 3/4-inches high? YES
5. In the restroom, is there a wheelchair accessible stall that has an area of at least 5 feet by 5 feet, clear of the door swing? NO
6. Or is there a less accessible stall that provides a greater access than a typical stall (either 36 by 69-inches or 48 by 69-inches) NO