Welcome To The Oahu Central Office Website
Here you will find Meeting Schedules, Oahu Intergroup Information,
Events, AA Literature, and a whole lot of Recovery.
WHAT IS CENTRAL OFFICE/OAHU INTERGROUP?
- When a suffering alcoholic calls AA, the Central Office is who answers.
- Phone lines are answered 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Phone: (808) 946-1438
- Drop-in/Literature Order pickup times are 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, and 9am-1pm on Saturday. Sunday 9am-5pm.
THE CENTRAL OFFICE ALSO:
- Maintains a 24 hour “help call” answering service
- Maintains a 12th step list and sends AA members on 12th step calls
- Provides meeting and event information
- Purchases and stores AA literature for groups to purchase
- Maintains an informative website with an online meeting/events schedule
- Creates and Prints meeting schedules
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
- Send a Rep from your home group to our monthly meetings. We meet at 6:30pm on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Palama Settlement. (See Map)
- Split your group’s 7th tradition collection as suggested in the pamphlet, “Self Support: Where Money and Spirituality Mix”
- Individual members can volunteer to answer phones at Central Office
- Fill out the 12th step list form and become available for 12th step calls. Click Here For Form
- Submit a gratitude donation individually. It is a tax write-off because of our non-profit status.
Serving as an Intergroup Representative (I.G.R.) offers you a rewarding opportunity to share in Alcoholics Anonymous’ Third Legacy: Service.