OUR NEW OAHU CENTRAL OFFICE LOCATION IS AT CENTURY SQUARE, 1188 BISHOP ST. SUITE #3406 HONOLULU, HI 96813 (FOR MORE DETAILS, SEE MANAGER’S BLOG ‘NEW OAHU CENTRAL OFFICE LOCATION INFORMATION)
OUR NEW OFFICE HOURS ARE: MON – FRI 7AM – 6PM, SAT 9AM – 3PM CLOSED SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS
WHAT IS CENTRAL OFFICE/OAHU INTERGROUP?
- When a suffering alcoholic calls AA, it’s the Central Office who answers.
- Phone lines are answered 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Phone:(808) 946-1438
- Drop-in/Literature Order pickup times are Mon-Fri 7am-6pm & Sat 9am-3pm (Closed on holidays)
THE CENTRAL OFFICE ALSO:
- Maintains a 24 hour Helpline
- Maintains a 12th Step Call list and sends AA members on 12th Step Calls
- Provides meeting and event information
- Maintains an adequate supply of AA Conference-Approved literature for sale
- Maintains an informative website with an online meeting/events schedule
- Creates and prints meeting schedules
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
- Send a Rep from your home group to our monthly meetings. We meet at 6:30pm on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Palama Settlement. (Google Map)
- Split your group’s 7th tradition collection as suggested in the pamphlet, “Self Support: Where Money and Spirituality Mix”
- Individual members can volunteer to be a Central Office volunteer or an After Hours Phone Angel
- Fill out the 12th step list form and become available for 12th step calls. Click Here For Form
- Submit a gratitude donation individually. It is a tax write-off because of our non-profit status.
Serving as an Intergroup Representative (IGR) offers you a rewarding opportunity to share in Alcoholics Anonymous’ Third Legacy: Service.